Thursday, December 13, 2007

Who's ready for Christmas?


All I can ever think to write about these days is how much I want to fly out of here for the holidays! I can't even describe it!

I had to work much too much at Banana this week. But the good news is that I think I won't be there much longer, and it will be wonderful, amazing, indescribable to experience a mall-free weekend for the first time this semester! Plus, both of my other businesses are going very well.

Last night we went to a fancy dinner put on by Ryan's program. It was fun to sit with friends and chat with people we've gotten to know this year (mainly thanks to football games). They had a live jazz band, cocktails, ordures, and a nice dinner. Guess our tuition is getting us a few perks, at least!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds so fancy! A cocktail party? Did you wear a swanky little cocktail dress?

    I CAN'T WAIT for you to get out here! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A new blog! It must be nice to be sick of the mall. Maybe I'd have more money in the bank if I dreaded the mall.

    ReplyDelete