Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Shower Bliss


My South Bend girls threw me the nicest baby shower on Friday! It is so touching to have people come and support you at a shower. I was remembering my bridal showers and thinking about all the excitement of getting married to Ryan. A baby shower is a slightly different story because the excitement (and we are definitely excited!) comes with a fair share of anxiety. I didn't have too much to be nervous about in getting married, but becoming a mommy......I have a lot to learn! So thanks, girls, for showing your support Friday!

I am elated about our new baby things. I usually keep one of the little onesies within sight, just because they are so cute to look at!

10 comments:

  1. How fun! And how nice of your friends in faraway Indiana! We can't wait to get you back to UT for the baby shower here! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I can't wait to see you all cute and pregnant like. Come to Portland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding! When am III going to see you pregnant?! :( Baby showers are GREAT, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! You know I totally wish I could have been there!! So exciting that your date is coming up so soon!! Can't wait to see you and your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby showers ARE nice. We really didn't have to buy anything for Madeline. And it's fun to celebrate the little one. You will be a great mom, Erica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica! Thank you for finding me on this blog site! How are you! Congrats on the baby on the way! That is so exciting! You are so far away! What are you two up to these days? I hope that you and Ryan are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got your Utah shower invite and I'm so sad. I will miss your shower by 1 day!! I'm in Utah next Sunday-Wednesday morning!! Thanks for thinking of me! I wish I could see you! Keep posting pictures so that I can see how cute you look pregnant!! ~Madre

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, I accidently posted the same thing 3 times! Oops! So I confess that the deleted comments are from me...now it's a mess! I'm just figuring out this blog stuff and obviously not a pro yet:)!! ~Madre...again!

    ReplyDelete