We've only been here two weeks, but we've already...
- Shared a milkshake from In-N-Out
- Bought a wetsuit on craigslist
- Relaxed at two of our favorite beaches
- Unpacked everything, including all the baby's cute clothes!
- Gotten a little sunburned while Ryan surfed and I watched
- Had an overnight guest, our friend Tommy
- And been visited by Grandpa and Grandma Wood and Mom
Tomorrow we're even meeting G&G and Mom at Fenton's!
Here are a few random pictures. The first is of Ryan and Tommy before they attempted to surf on Saturday. (It's harder than it looks!)
The next photo is our cute Walmart table, which I'm proud to say I assembled. On the drive out I was talking to Ryan about wanting to try doing something new, something I wouldn't normally do. I think he had visions of backpacking up near Tahoe or me on a surfboard...But when this dining set entered our lives, I knew it was just the thing. Normally, I would recruit anyone else to do this kind of thing, but I set my mind to read the instructions, learn something about spring washers and nuts, and build the whole thing myself. Obviously, I'm pretty proud of it.
This was taken at my wonderful, wonderful Utah baby shower. Our baby is spoiled already! Thank you everyone for coming. I had SUCH a fantastic time catching up with family and friends.
The last photo here is my personal favorite. I call it "Ryan: The Pink Princess."
To his credit, he did have a long day unpacking. And I wouldn't post this if I hadn't already posted the manly-man picture of him in his wetsuit.