Friday, September 5, 2008

Our 9-pounder!

Check out my 9-pounder! Trenton gained almost a pound and a half in two weeks, and I'm so proud of him! He has also grown 1 3/4 inches since he was born, up to 22 1/4.

Most of our days are pretty similar, and by the time Friday rolls around, I have to think just to remember the last time I left the house (other than walks with the stroller). But today was an adventure. Trenton and I drove Daddy to work in San Jose so that we could have wheels! We joined some moms and kids in the ward for Park Day and lunch in downtown San Mateo, and then Trenton and I strolled around downtown until his doctor's appointment. My little man was an angel!

Here are some pictures of T-Diddy, as Ryan likes to call him. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!


"Oooooh, wind."


"Check out my eyes. Mom's gonna have to fend off the ladies."


"I'll show this doctor who's the boss."


"Contemplating my future."


"My first day of church, and Mommy's first day back."


"Mom, you are crazy."

And last but not least...


It's never to early to learn what's important in life.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! 9 pounds! Isn't it the best feeling in the world knowing that your baby is growing and healthy and its all thanks to YOU. You must be doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always obsessed about Madeline's weight. It sounds like he's growing into a cute healthy baby boy. That picture of him next to the football is so funny. I forget how tiny they are at the beginning. You look great by the way. A fabulously stylish new mom. Keep going out with those other moms. Sometimes it can be a life saver. Enjoy your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ekka! What a doll - you AND that baby. Seriously, you look so chic on your day back to church! Good for you to be social - it's true, it's awesome. And you never run out of things to talk about with other moms :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is he! You'll love all the play dates and mom and me things you'll get to do. Sounds like both mom and baby are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, for the record, I didn't know I stole the same blog background as yours! I PROMISE! I was so surprised when I looked at yours today and saw we had the same one! SORRY! And yes, Michelle is planning on starting a blog soon. I told her I can't keep sharing all her news, she needs to do it herself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so amazing how quickly babies change. What a difference a pound makes! Good job, Ek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetheart! I am so glad that you were able to get out and about and have some fun. You both look sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, up to nine pounds and only ONE month old! That's amazing. You both look great! And Trenton with a football...sure to be a fan! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is soooo cute! You look great too! I'm sure you are a wonderful mother.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That football pict is so funny! Both our girls have picts like that! Corey thought that was a great tool to show their size in pictures! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel is showing me how to respond to the information in your blog. Trenton is certainly a handsome boy, taking after the Nielsen males of course. I hope he has both his mother's and father's pleasant personality.

    ReplyDelete