Monday, July 27, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

Trenton LOVES his daddy. A lot of the time when Ryan's holding him, he'll push me away if I get too close! (Can't blame him, though, since for the most part I'm the one who does the no fun stuff like changing diapers and getting him dressed.) The boys like to do manly things, like power wash a cement wall at our complex and trim tree branches on the property. The other day Trenton had way too much fun being a macho-man with Daddy, while opening Ryan's new drill.



I wish you all could see Trenton's grin when Daddy walks in the door. He also loves to have Daddy chase him on all fours. He gives his dad that look—you know, the one that says, "Come and get me!" And then he takes off down the hall. Also, two weeks till his first birthday and he's taking up to 8 steps at a time!

But despite all the growth, at the end of the day, he's still Mama's little boy.

5 comments:

  1. Ho.ly.COW! I didn't realize he is only two weeks away from his first birthday!! Ahhhhhh, he's getting so old. It's funny to think that he and Olivia won't be so different in a couple years time. They are only 7 months apart, I didn't realize that.
    Don't you love it when they love their daddy? It's sweet to see AND (as an added bonus) it gives you a little break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I love how he loves his daddy. Even though you're not the "fun" one, you know he loves you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trenton is getting soooo big! Give him a hug for me. Isn't it amazing how little ones like the packaging stuff comes in? It's something new to explore! Ryan's pretty cute, too. When does HE have time for tree trimming and power washing? Boy, he's pretty handy! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he's taking so many steps! Look out, world! Your boys look so cute and happy together. Daddys are special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it seems to me like he was just born, and here he is almost 1. He is so cute. Stop by my blog and provide your input on my new post when you get a chance sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete