Monday, July 8, 2013

Quinn's Blessing Day

Quinn's blessing day was beautiful! My parents graciously hosted us and fed us dinner afterward. For my record, here is everyone that was able to join us: the Chatterly family, the Leivas, Launa, the Thuesons, Grandpa Wood, my parents, and Mary & kids. (Did I miss anyone?) Thank you all for coming!

I thought Quinn looked like a little angel in her BabyGap dress, halo headband from Etsy, and gold sandals from Old Navy. I had so much fun planning her outfit! And of course, when I realized I'd be wearing gold sandals too, I was not about to miss a mother-daughter matching picture!  

Quinn's blessing was beautiful, too. Thanks, honey! 






Although we never could get a photo of Quinn Leona with her namesake, Cheren Leona, we are grateful to have a few great ones so far of Cheren's sweetheart (Grandpa!) holding our little lady. 


The Nielsens in attendance, who all came up from Provo. Love you guys! 


Blessing participants. 


We love you, Quinn! 

2 comments:

  1. I thought I had commented on this!

    I love those matching gold sandals. What a cute idea and picture. So glad I got to meet little Quinn and spend so much time with you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete