Last night Ryan and I had an iTunes party to find some new music to add to our ipod. Consequently, today is a great day! Working out and editing (though very different tasks) benefit equally from the same the new songs. I thought I'd share our new discoveries, which probably aren't so new for most of you cooler people out there.
1. Dear Maria, Count me In by All Time Low
2. Until You by Dave Barnes
3. Say It Again by Marie Digby
4. Beauty in Walking Away by Marie Digby
5. Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift
6. Madly by Tristan Prettyman
7. Breathe In Breathe Out by Mat Kearney
8. All I Need by Mat Kearney
Eight dollars well spent!