Thursday, April 3, 2008
It's a little weird putting pictures of your whole profile into the public domain...But in response to popular demand, I thought I'd share with all my out-of-town readers what I'm looking like these days. My belly isn't too much to talk about, even at 21 weeks (just over halfway!), but I like it. :)
* The baby has been giving me some early Braxton Hicks contractions in my back...Who knew they could start coming this early?! I've redoubled my efforts to drink unreasonable amounts of water, and so far, they've eased up.
* Call my hoaxy, but I do breathing and relaxation exercises most every day. I am convinced that labor can be a calm and beautiful experience. (So if you have any horror stories for me about birthing, tell them to some other pregnant lady!)
* Business for me is going wild (so to speak), and I love it. I'm also working with a business coach to get everything ready to launch my business in California.
* Ryan's working with the Scouts, and I love hearing all the crazy stories about the boys running around, bulldozing each other, crying in the corner, yelling like mad, etc.
* From the front, I think I just look like I've gained 12 pounds. But that's okay. Also, thanks to my friend Larissa and our downtown Chicago extravaganza last Saturday, I've finally entered the 21 century and gotten some funky accessories. Thanks, Larissa!
* Hope you enjoyed the life update...well, mainly pregnancy update. Life is good. Spring is coming. Love you all!
Posted by Erica Layne | Let Why Lead at 3:38 PM