Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

We're back! Thanks to all our family who made our trip doable! We borrowed baby gear, ate everyone's food, blithely let people chase after Trenton... It was lovely.

I have to admit, though, that I'm considering a no-traveling-with-toddlers policy. Until he fell asleep, Trenton was like a caged wild animal on the airplane. And keeping him safe in a new environment (in this case, Mexico) is generally exhausting! Like I said, we couldn't have done it without everyone's help. So.....In the future, if you want me to travel when one of my children is between the age of 8 months and 2 years, you might have to bribe me. (Will make exceptions for weddings and cruises.)

More details of our trip are pending, but for now, enjoy this photo of Trenton and our little Christmas tree. He has come along way since this time last year...as has our Christmas decor. :) I missed it by the fireplace but breathed many, many sighs of relief knowing Trenton's peanut butter hands wouldn't be touching my treasured ornaments. We love you, goober boy!

Sorry about the photo quality. Our camera reappeared, but apparently with a big fat spot on the lens. Hopefully we'll be back up and running soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Trenton: even with your goober hands, I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun Christmas- can't wait to hear more!! We have a very strict "no traveling for holidays" rule right now, because it is just too crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I love this post! I can totally imagine Trenton as a caged animal on the plane. I'm glad that you got him to go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete