Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mexico 2009

Volleyball, hot tortillas, sun bathing, great conversation in the window seat, fabulous meals catered by a local mother and son, Mexican soda pop, $5 "Gucci" sunglasses—What's not to love about Mexico??

My amazing grandparents with their grandchildren. Eight of us are double cousins, meaning two brothers married two sisters...which means we share the same genes on both sides of the family. Can you tell? And yes, it's perfectly legal. :)

My cute grandparents with their great-grandchildren (and Paul).

My adorable boy with his first cousins. He followed them around for 5 days, and they were impressively patient with him! He even gave some spontaneous hugs as his way of saying thanks!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad I missed out on the fun! Nathan had to work :(. I couldn't believe just how old Paul looks! That is a cute bunch of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last photo! Trenton's smile is SO cute! What a wonderful time we had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! Good lookin' family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling kids...cute family! How lucky we are! XOX Mom

    ReplyDelete