Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Train to San Fran

We spent another glorious day in San Francisco. (Notice that I didn't blog about last weekend because it was far from glorious—winter colds all around. We're better now, but I wanted to be clear that not allll of our weekends are glorious. :)

We took the train in, to T's utter joy, and just walked around AT&T park (home to the Giants). Trenton had been asking us all week to take him on a train; it was so fun to fulfill his simple wish.








Would you guess it is February 5th by looking at these pictures? We have had the most amazing weather lately.

6 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in sunny California! Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky boys---a train ride. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that... We have San Fran as one of the cities on Talia's fancy new ipod touch, and while everywhere else (besides here) is 36 & 22 degrees, SF has been in the high 60's, right? Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um i cant help but notice how amazing your photos are looking. your camera is amazing and from the pics it totally looks like you know what your doing, and of course your family is so photogenic that makes is so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such fun and darling posts! The photographs are breathtaking and really do make your city look enviable. AND, congratulations on making it through a year with two kids! (three when you count Ryan ;) You are a rock star and I plan on using you for free therapy when I'm dying in a few more months with a newborn and Brad gone 15 hour days a few times a week. I think you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, that second to last one is beautiful! I miss California!

    ReplyDelete