Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello Teal

I took a bit of a risk and added teal as an accent color. I already had some teal around the house (piano knobs, Anthro vase, family photos above the sofa), and now I've sealed the deal. At least until I'm ready for another change... We also bought that table on craigslist. A 1920s table from a row house in SF for 60 bucks? Sold!


There's always more this closet designer would like to do (mauve carpets?! popcorn ceiling?! new sofa?! sure!), but I'm trying to bloom where I'm planted, be content to rent, etc. Life is good!

10 comments:

  1. Love the lamp and the table! Great style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lamp! And that table is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! We have a bunch of hand-me-down furniture that doesn't match, but I'm afraid to replace the couches because they are toddler proof! I love the red and the teal and the black and white. Nice contrasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cute! I love little decorating changes. Don't you secretly love mauve carpet though? It takes me back to the old Balboa Dr. days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new blog design is adorable, I love the teal accents AND the table, and I especially love all the wonderful updates of your handsome little guys. I miss your guts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that lamp. The table is also a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am jealous of your vintage table. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete