Here's the second in the series.
Only this time, one of them isn't sleeping... ("Busted! Dad, you are sleeping on the job!")
2. pandora.com is changing my life! I'm probably way behind, but Ryan just showed this to me the other day, and now I can't stop listening. You just put in a title or an artist that you like, and the website starts playing tons of other similar songs. It's so much better than radio because it's all songs you like, and there are no commercials or obnoxious DJs! Plus, it's free!!
3. I hope you don't mind how incredibly much motherhood is on my mind. It's the biggest thing that has ever happened to me, so I can't help but write about it. I LOVE taking care of my child. I enjoy feeling needed, even when it gets tiring. I enjoy talking to him all day long. I enjoy changing his dirty diapers with him smiling up at me. I feel my love for him growing every day, and I can't think of anything more amazing than experiencing that.
Lastly, an article came to my inbox the other day compliments of babycenter.com, and I had to share parts of it.
Things that change when you have a baby:
- You respect your parents and love them in a new way.
- Where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid.
- You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child.
- You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day.
- Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)
- You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself.
- The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices.